intro questions

 1.) Setting up the gmail was easy since I already had another one set up. The Blod was also super easy to set up. 

2.) I expect to learn the history of different art pieces and be able to look at the artwork and come to conclusions about it. 

3.) I feel neutral about this class being online. I do prefer being in a classroom but with the crazy schedule I have this semester it works out better that this is online. 

4.) I believe that pushing yourself in a class can only make you a better learner. I also liked how they brought up that mistakes are good and that you are going to fail at what you love sometimes. But that should never deter you from still going at it, mistakes make help you grow. Lastly, I enjoyed listening to the buffalo state students speak. I believe that getting involved will make your experience better here at Buffalo State. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 2